Friday, September 7, 2012

Asher's Kindergarten week 2

Asher started Kindergarten last Monday and now has 2 weeks of school under his belt.  Homework started on Tuesday and after the first night of a little fussing Chris has been able to get him to do it without much fuss the other nights.  I am taking him to school in the mornings and dropping him off.  He likes it when I don't walk him up to the school but just let him out of the car like the other "big" kids. 

He has read to me his first "book" which was a few papers stapled together with the word "THE" and a picture of different things.  He was so proud of being able to "Read" the book. 

Next Monday is Raven's day and he gets to wear a Raven's shirt.  Hot Dog lunch and Ice Cream starts next week as well.  Brings back so many memories of elementary school for me.  I used to look so forward to those hot dog lunch days!

No comments:

Post a Comment